Covid19

Covid19

Think about this:
>Fauci was involved in the development and funding of Covid19. His name is even on the patent (what? How can a virus have a patent?)
>Fauci helped write a paper about the deaths caused by masks during the Spanish Flu of 1918
>There is no science that supports the idea that masks helps reduce the spread of any virus, but lots of science about how bad it is for people's mental and physical health
>Masks are horrible for the environment they supposedly care so much about (think about how harmful straws are to sealife. Imagine what the masks are doing.
>The Vaccines have not been tested but they want to inject people. Yet drugs that have been proven to work have been denied to the public. They have a cure but refuse to give people access.
>The CDC now admits that only 6% of the deaths reported on their website were actually deaths caused by covid. The other 94% of the deaths had other causes, such as accidents, heart attacks, gunshots. But they were still recorded as Covid deaths.
> The death rate is less 03%. Less than the flu.
>They now know that asymptomatic spread is nonsense. So if someone is not symptomatic they are not spreaders.
> The vaccine is dangerous, untested and unnecessary. Bill Gates has said that they expect over 700,000 deaths or severe reactions causing damage. But yet they want us to take it, why?

Doesn't all this make you go "hmmmm?". Are you that trusting of people in power? Do you not think that people in power can do evil things against their populations? Are you really so willing to let them jab you with who knows what (well we know some of what's in it… aborted fetal cells, nano technology, proteins that cause the brain to swell) But go ahead, get your shot.

 

https://markethive.com/tatana/page/tatana 

SeamanDan